Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Be Thankful

"Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine
The story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness,
So long to the regrets
And now I know that I'm alive

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine
The story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness so long to the regrets
And now I see the world through
Diamond Eyes"

                             --"Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown


Listen to the entire song:




It is evident that this song is about war and how incredibly brave all of our troops are.  We are so fortunate.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thoughts in my head are only positive 50 percent of the time.  What is wrong with me?  


We live in the greatest nation in the world that provides us with more opportunities than we can fathom.


Thank-you to all who serve.  And to my USCG buddies--Ooh-rah. "So Others May Live."

No comments:

Post a Comment